Tuesday, July 14, 2015

I'm so frustrated

This is conceiving stuff, so pass it on by if you don't want to listen to me feel sorry for myself. 

I started spotting two days ago, one week after suspected ovulation. Today, true to form, my period has started in earnest. 

I'm so DONE and over this whole thing, I just want to give up. I hate how hard this has become. And now looking at my charts, my periods are all over the fucking place. They used to be regular. Or I thought they used to be regular. Now I see that my cycle has a 10 day variance, from 25 to 35 days.

I mean, we only had sex once this month, so I wasn't expecting miracles, but it's the gall of my body to start the damn period a week after I think I ovulated that really has me raging. I'm supposed to be on medication to stop this from happening, but going this early didn't happen until I was put ON the damn metformin.

I just want to give up. Kaylee will be an only child forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment