Sunday, May 15, 2016

Trapped under a sleeping baby

Life is moving along pretty well, considering all of the adjustments we've made adding a new little human to our family. Hazel is sleeping as well as a newborn can and Kaylee is being a sometimes too helpful big sister, but helpful and loving nonetheless.

I've recovered well and I'm already looking forward to getting back to being active and riding. My goal for May is to ride at least once and I've already got plans for a schedule for Kaylee and I during the week now that school is over for her.




I introduced her to Gwyn. Gwyn has already figured out that Hazel is also mine. 




Mother's Day 2016  Kaylee was being a grump and didn't want to look at the camera

End of Year school picnic



In the bathtub. 

I'm using the red bag as my diaper bag.

Her head control for only being a few weeks old is pretty incredible


At Eco Days at Seven Ponds Nature Center. They had chalk for the kids to play with.


She'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow and is 9 lb 6 oz as measured at her doctor visit yesterday. Boob milk FTW. She put on 2 lb in 2 weeks. 

And now, I'm hearing lots of rumbling in the deep, which means she's waking up (boobs have also informed me of this) and will need a diaper change. Eric has left to go grocery shopping and I'm at home with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment