Thursday, November 2, 2017

Day 2: Thankfullness (with some photots)

2: What are you excited about in the coming month?

Oh boy!

So, the biggest thing I'm excited about right now is my riding lesson next week. I'm hoping this trainer will be a good fit, though I'm less enthused at HOW MUCH I'd be paying for her to come to me versus me going to her given the distance that separates us. (Less than a mile)

I've also gotten permission to thin out some brush between my neighbor and the farm fields so I can get Gwyn back there for some winter riding.

I've also applied to a job at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, which would give me a shorter drive to work and likely more money. The job I really wanted was already gone from the website, despite still being out on the webs. Ah well.

Our neighbors are having a belated Halloween Party on Saturday that I'm also excited for. They are good people.

And there's a seminar on becoming a wildlife rehabilitator that I'm planning to attend with the same neighbor. That's something I've always wanted to do and I'd like to know how feasible it would be and how much time and money commitment is necessary.

It's almost bedtime, but I'm also feeling really motivated to get my hunting season quarter sheet made up so we can safely ride in the chill. I'm also looking into making my own riding skirt for warmth and water protection. I just need the ride material and I think I'm going to need to order that online. I'm not sure if there's a specialty fabric store nearby that would carry it.

And so this isn't all words...

She insists on carrying Gwyn's feed pan 
I did a thing to my hair, this was a transition phase. 



Lanterns light the way at night

Sunsets are beautiful

The thing with the hair is better

Hazel gets a tiny curly pony tail



We all make silly faces


She wasn't actually grumpy, she was testing out her faces since she could see herself on the camera, lol

Kaylee draws EVERYWHERE, which is actually an improvement from when she refused to draw anything

Everywhere

Sunrise just hitting the tops of the trees

School Photo

Halloween Snow

"Wait a minute..."

He did not stay out long.


No comments:

Post a Comment