Sunday, February 4, 2018

January Fitness Roundup

This is for accountability.


The goals I set for myself in Endomondo include treadmill walking/cardio 3x a week, yoga/core workouts 2x and 30 minutes minimum of riding each week.   The 30 minutes is more to encourage me to actually get out and ride, not because I think that's near enough with my show goals for the year. I'll actually be tracking mileage.


Let's see how I did, eh?


Endomondo has a handy visual calendar we can use!

The first week is a known bust. This challenge to myself starts on the 8th

Week 1: 4 cardio, 1 horse (.33 miles), 1 day of yoga/stretching
Conclusion? Pretty good.

Week 2: 1 riding (2.53 miles), 2 cardio on the same day, 1 yoga, not as good

Week 3: 2 cardio on the same day, nothing else, bleh

Week 4: 1 awesome ride! (6.31 miles), 1 cardio session

So I was gung ho the first week on, and okay the rest. I was active every week, and that is an improvement from nothing. Each week is a fresh start!

January Mileage Total for Riding: 9.17 miles
This will only increase as I figure out scheduling and as the weather starts to improve. This is way better than January of last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment