Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Beginnings

I think from this point on I'm going to be cross posting here at Blogger. My previous journaling has been with Livejournal with a backup at Dreamwidth, but it seems all the cool kids are over here, and I can do a lot more here as well on the google platform.

 I'm opening with the news that we are likely moving to Michigan, and in the next 2-3 months. It's a little crazy to contemplate. But it's also exciting.

Eric (my husband) is currently on a flight back from Michigan where he interviewed with a major US car manufacturer and the hiring managers expressed strong interest in having him working for them. There's a lot of big changes coming. Who knows what the future will hold.


As a bonus, have our new laundry room sink that was just installed by plumbers not 30 minutes ago. I LOVE IT.

And now I'm going to be selling the house it's installed in. At least I'll be pleased having potential buyers looking at it.



No comments:

Post a Comment