Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Soon...

I'm 40 weeks pregnant as of Sunday and had my series of appointments yesterday down at the hospital. Induction was discussed and I had a second sweep. That evening I tried two sessions of nipple stimulation with my breast pump and lo and behold, contractions started up and didn't stop, even through a bath.   I went to bed last night, moderately hopeful.

I didn't get much sleep, maybe 5 hours, and contractions have been continuing this morning so I'm reasonably sure I'm in early labor. We'll see how much faster this labor is from Kaylee's. I'm not anywhere near hospital intensity yet, or even needing support from someone else and contractions are nearly close together enough in frequency.

Kaylee finds my breast pump fascinating

Still doing my chores

Saffron has become very friendly

Yay selfies!

No comments:

Post a Comment